“Fall” in the news
|during the fall|
|fall in love|
Publications and example sentences
· Primark's Reopening Seems Not To Be A Problem →
Supply lines, the need for margin compression and sales and falls in retail spending likely coming.
The New York Times
· Is It Safe to Go to a Pool During Coronavirus? →
Most people fall ill five to seven days after exposure, but symptoms may appear in as few as two days or as many as 14 days.
· SLV: Silver To Shine During Inflationary Equity Bear Market →
The U.S. economy is transitioning from deflation to stagflation which should see the SP500 fall while commodities and precious metals rally as has typically been the case.
· Stocks surge with jobs as U.S. recovery looks ahead of schedule →
Now read: Stock rally takes a rest as FAANG names all fall »
The China Post
· Indianapolis police to review training amid baton use probe →
Two officers strike her with batons until she falls to the ground, and she is then pinned face-down by a baton at the back of her neck.
· Worker at Chargers, Rams SoFi Stadium Dies After Fall at Construction Site →
Police said the fall was reported around 11:44 a.m. and the worker was pronounced dead at the scene.
The New York Times
· Biden Warns Trump Against Declaring the Economic Crisis Over →
Mr. Biden, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, delivered the speech at Delaware State University, a historically black university in Dover, Del., just hours after a jobs report showed the unemployment rate falling to 13.3 percent from 14.7 percent in April as employers added some 2.5 million jobs, to the surprise of many economists.
· Why Clayton Kershaw’s Postseason Record Will Not Affect His Hall of Fame Chances →
This means, should Kershaw pitch through the 2028 season when he turns 40, he’d be eligible for consideration in the fall of 2033, with enshrinement possible in the summer of 2034.
· Macerich: 6 Reasons Why I Have Become Less Optimistic →
Especially now, when the large clothing and luxury chains are increasingly falling out of favor.
· Dow closes up 829 points after blowout jobs report →
To avoid having Phase 2 of Connecticut's reopening efforts take effect during a busy Father's Day weekend, we're going to move it up a few days earlier to June 17.We'll release additional safety guidance for businesses that fall under Phase 2 in the next couple of days.