|during the fall||Düşerken|
|fall back||Geri çekil|
|fall in love||Aşık olmak|
|fall within||Içine düşmek|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· A Nation Without Law, Order, or Justice →
Despite violent-crime rates falling nationwide, solving murders in big cities in America is a coin toss, because the communities most likely to suffer from violent crime do not trust the police enough to seek their aid.
· Canada central bank holds rates, scales back pandemic response →
“Financial conditions have improved, and commodity prices have risen in recent weeks after falling sharply earlier this year,” it added.
· Pyxis Tankers Inc. (PXS) CEO Eddie Valentis on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Consequently, charter rate started falling significantly, which indicated the exceptional rate environment was over.
The New York Times
· Venice Glimpses a Future With Fewer Tourists, and Likes What It Sees →
He said he feared that the city’s mayor, Luigi Brugnaro, backed by powerful boating and tourism interests, would turn things back as soon as possible and that there remained no unity candidate to rally opposition in elections this fall.
· The Headlines That Are Covering Up Police Violence →
Read: Don’t fall for the “chaos” theory of the protests
· Joe Biden up 11 over President Trump in new poll →
Iowa Senate: Democrats will pick their Senate nominee Tuesday to face GOP Sen. Joni Ernst in the fall.
The New York Times
· Italians Rediscover Their Museums, With No Tourists in Sight →
Most people fall ill five to seven days after exposure, but symptoms may appear in as few as two days or as many as 14 days.
· The NFL’s Amnesia Is Just Like America’s →
In the fall of 2017, President Donald Trump insulted NFL players who participated in protests and demanded that they lose their jobs.
· Care home coronavirus deaths in Scotland overtake hospitals →
More people have now died in care homes in Scotland than in hospitals, according to the latest figures from the National Records of Scotland (NRS), which also show that overall deaths have fallen for the fifth week running.