Family в новостях
|average family||Средняя семья|
|average family size||Средний размер семьи|
|family members||Члены семьи|
|family moved||Семья переехала|
|family size||Семейный размер|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Lachlan Murdoch says black lives matter – but did Greg Sheridan get the memo? →
“It is essential that we grieve with the Floyd family, closely listen to the voices of peaceful protest and fundamentally understand that black lives matter.”
· Gretel Packer packs artistic punch with philanthropic ways →
As one of the wealthiest women in the country worth an estimated $1.16 billion, Gretel Packer has always been a quiet force in the Packer family.
· From deputy mayor to town crier: Arron Wood's homelessness journey →
But he had the support of a loving family and that – coupled with meditation to help calm his crushing anxiety – eventually got him through.
· New York officers could face suspension after street clashes →
On Thursday, George Floyd’s family held a memorial in Minneapolis, with the Rev.
· Wyoming Cowgirl Senior Spotlight Shines on Distance Runner Ashley Bock →
My favorite memories to look back on as a student-athlete are the ones that include backyard barbeques and potlucks with my friends from the team, as well as the opportunities to babysit my coach’s kids and get to know their families as well.
The New York Times
· Trump Campaign Removes Space Video That Violated NASA Ad Rules →
The campaign to re-elect President Trump pulled SpaceX, NASA and astronauts and their families into a campaign video that appeared to violate the space agency’s advertising regulations.
The New York Times
· What We Know About the Shooting Death of Ahmaud Arbery →
“The family, the community and the state of Georgia deserve answers.”
· Out of the ashes: how a week of protests changed America →
Since early March, most Americans have been living under a form of lockdown, starved of social contact outside their family and close friends.
· Perfetti Van Melle India's Rajesh Ramakrishnan on life beyond work →
Dinner is usually with the family.