|due to fear||恐怖のために|
|fear of losing||失うことを恐れる|
The New York Times
· Testing Is Key to Beating Coronavirus, Right? Japan Has Other Ideas →
recommends that you call your healthcare provider and explain your symptoms and fears.
The New York Times
· 11 of Our Best Weekend Reads →
These tiny, beautifully crafted objects have helped one writer understand and accept her fear of life’s painful departures.
· Dominic Cummings and Boris Johnson have wrecked something precious →
Dominic Cummings has ruled chiefly by fear, making Downing Street his personal “court”, according to one former minister.
The China Post
· Fed lockup where Epstein died gets harsh coronavirus review →
Some didn’t report symptoms for fear they’d be sent to the Special Housing Unit.
· Relationship Expert Esther Perel on Horoscopes and Being Cooped Up With Her Husband →
But she misses her sons, who are sheltering-in-place elsewhere—“I’m touch-hungry!”—and reveals that she, like the rest of us, is constantly swinging from hope to fear.
· China threatens ‘countermeasures’ after UK said it could offer Hong Kong residents path to British citizenship →
Chinese parliament has approved plans to move forward with sweeping new anti-sedition legislation which activists, diplomats and businesses fear will jeopardise Hong Kong’s semi-autonomous status and its role as a global financial hub.
· Virus tracing apps: Which countries are doing what →
Several other countries are rolling out apps as well, but Belgium and Greece remain reluctant because of fears officials and companies could be tempted to compile huge databases on people's movements and activities.
· Fed will start Main Street lending in a few days, Powell says →
He also fears that a second wave of COVID-19 would undermine public confidence and lead to a weaker, longer recovery.
· Rising star Diana Silvers on Netflix’s "Space Force" →
Then, I read Sex and Rage by Eve Babitz and now I’m reading two books at the same time: Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens and Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas by Hunter S Thompson.”