|due to fear||Korku yüzünden|
|fear of losing||Kaybetme korkusu|
|no fear||Korku yok|
|not fear||Korku değil|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Colbert on George Floyd's death: 'In civilized countries, that’s called murder' →
“Now, I make a lot of jokes about Donald Trump because he is a dull and dark corrupting force that is undermining America’s moral leadership around the world and sowing hatred and fear among his own citizens,” said Colbert.
· Cuomo: The NYPD and NYC mayor did not do their job Monday night →
ROME — The first day of June saw coronavirus restrictions ease from Asia to Europe on Monday, even as U.S. protests against police brutality sparked fears of new outbreaks.
· Mitcham Industries Takes Off →
We think investors realize the company isn't going out of business, as they seemed to have feared:
· Memo from the front lines of a different America →
They were so close I could see the fear in the eyes of one young police officer through the face-shield attached to his bright blue helmet.
The Wall Street Journal
· From Disney to Michael Bay: Coronavirus TV and Movies Are Coming →
Filmmaker Peter Howitt wants to fast-track his coronavirus movie “Lock Down,” partly because he fears a second wave of the pandemic will shut down the country again.
· British government ignoring ethnic minority domestic abuse victims who are ‘suffering in silence’, warns UN official →
There is an additional layer of suffering when they also experience racism or are overlooked by external organisations due to cultural ignorance or fear of being racist.”
· The harder reality gets for Johnson, the tighter he clings to Brexit fantasy →
The fear is that Johnson will be swayed by the case for extending transitional terms, blanching at the economic cost of a no-deal exit in December and lost popularity when manufacturing industries in marginal seats pay the price.
The New York Times
· Watch Video From California Protests: L.A., Anaheim, San Diego and More →
Gavin Newsom spoke forcefully about recognizing the outrage, fear and hurt among black Americans who he said have been promised change too many times without results, long before the killing of Mr. Floyd.
· The Need For Critical Thinking In Investing →
Is the fear and concern gone?
· What will swimming pools look like when they reopen after lockdown? →
Some man-made open water swimming facilities are closed due to fears of overcrowding, including the Ponds at Hampstead Heath and the Serpentine, both in London.