“Feasibility” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· Scottish football: How might it look when it finally returns? →
The SPFL has begun tentative preparations by tasking clubs with conducting feasibility studies into reduced capacity crowds at their stadia.
· Faster trains to state's regional centres unlikely to be magic bullet →
Labor leader Anthony Albanese oversaw a $20 million study early last decade into the feasibility of a 1750km high-speed rail line.
· Everyone wants to 'follow the science'. But we can't waste time on blame →
Governments not only have to contend with the uncertainty of the science but a host of other practical considerations, including feasibility.
· Pattaya City unveils plans for nine-kilometre monorail →
He was speaking at a forum at Pattaya City Hall to gather public opinions on a project to conduct feasibility studies, assess environmental impacts and come up with designs for the development of a rail transport system.
· WA gas has been a disaster for the climate – don’t send it east at taxpayer expense →
And its re-emergence flies in the face of a 2019 $5 million feasibility study from Acil Allen ordered by the Morrison government.
· 6 Months Until Big Bang At Fannie Mae And Freddie Mac →
Josh Rosner, who put together the original recapitalization framework that the Moelis blueprint was later based on, commented on the feasibility how much capital it takes to get Fannie and Freddie out of conservatorship:
The New York Times
· Why Is the SAT Falling Out of Favor? →
University officials said they were studying the feasibility of developing their own replacement test — with less baggage.
· Reopening schools on 1 June will be logistical nightmare, say teachers →
In accounts submitted by hundreds of teachers to the Guardian community team, there remains widespread concern about the feasibility of physical distancing in schools and the health risks that poses to pupils and staff, as well as how best to balance children’s educational needs with their welfare and wellbeing.
· South Africa optimistic of August T20 tour against India →
According the CSA, the feasibility of the India tour will depend on the South Africa government giving the go-ahead.
· ELY Gold Royalties Investment Overview →
Rising gold price macro-environment that will provide more revenue via price while also increasing the feasibility of existing projects...improving the probability of development.