“Feature” in the news
|first feature film|
Publications and example sentences
· Ronnie O'Sullivan has 'struggled' in 'bubble' of Championship League →
However, all personnel have had to have strict Covid-19 testing a day before they are scheduled to feature and are made to isolate in their rooms - world champion Judd Trump said he had wait 18 hours before the result of his test was known and O'Sullivan even longer.
· Pennsylvania man who wrongly spent 23 years on death row is freed →
In 2018, CNN released a film, Snitch Work, an episode of the Susan Sarandon-narrated Death Row Stories which featured coverage by author Tom Lowenstein and the Philadelphia City Paper, an alternative weekly that closed in 2015.
· Chase Young Lends His Voice →
The video clip lasted a little over one minute, and featured some of the league’s biggest stars.
· Ex-NBA Star Joe Johnson Joining Overseas Elite for The Basketball Tournament →
The tournament features non-professional teams from around the world and typically awards a winner-take-all $2 million top prize.
· You Want REITs, But Not These →
Get access to several features you won't find on the public side.
· Draft or Pass: James Conner - Are You Going Back to the Well? →
Despite concerns that Pittsburgh now has multiple backs that can be featured in their offense, Noah Strackbein of AllSteelers writes how Steelers coach Mike Tomlin still sees Conner as the team's lead back:
· New iPad keyboard shortcuts aim to make up for lack of function keys →
In any case, 9to5Mac notes that the shortcuts will probably be customizable in its analysis, should the feature reach users.
· Why this South Carolina voter isn't voting for Joe Biden or Donald Trump →
Polarized is a weekly series featuring Americans from all 50 states sharing their views on the 2020 elections.
The New York Times
· Love Letter: Embracing Love and Uncertainty →
Also, here’s how to submit a Modern Love essay or how to be featured in an Unhitched column.
The New York Times
· The Sea’s Weirdest Creatures, Now in ‘Staggering’ Detail →
They feature mazes of translucent parts and gooey structures, including long filaments, mucus housings and fine-mesh filters for gathering food.