|feature film||Uzun metrajlı film|
|feature films||Gelecek filmler|
|first feature||Ilk özellik|
|first feature film||Ilk uzun metrajlı film|
|not feature||Özellik değil|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Scott Morrison is betting on a shovel-led recovery but the jobs bonanza is elsewhere →
This is not a feature of most physical infrastructure investment, the study notes.
· Tinder changed dating. Now, the 'second wave' is coming →
Bumble's country lead for Australia, Lucille McCart, says it was originally introduced as a safety feature.
· Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram removed a Trump campaign video over copyright complaint →
The nearly four-minute video featured images of the late George Floyd of Minneapolis, who died May 25th after a police officer kneeled on his neck for more than eight minutes.
· BlackRock Science And Technology Trust: High Yield Tech Monthly Payer, 12% Dividend Growth →
Additional disclosure: Our DoubleDividendStocks.com service features options selling for dividend stocks.
· Four In-State Skill Position Prospects That Could Drastically Change LSU Football’s 2021 Recruiting Class →
This is a player featured earlier this year by LSU Country, and Tiger fans will likely hear this young man’s name over and over and over again.
· As an investment centrepiece, HomeBuilder is vintage Coalition →
At least I reckon that’s what would happen if I ever watched an episode of what I gather features blokes looking purposeful with power tools, women bursting into tears at the unveiling of marble living rooms and ...
· Stadiums to be split into 'zones' as Premier League returns →
Television viewers will have access to 360 degree replays and pre-match tunnel shots, while players' shirts will feature the logo of Britain's state-run National Health Service.
· 17 Books About Racial Inequality for Young Readers →
For the youngest readers, narratives that feature non-white protagonists are a good way in; as Noah Berlatsky noted in the Atlantic in 2014, “large numbers of kids don't see themselves reflected in the books they read, and non-white, or non-heterosexual, or even non-male children end up learning that they are marginal, or secondary, in their society.” Helping to turn the tide over the last few years are books like Dream Big, Little One by Vashti Harrison—an early introduction to 18 trailblazing women of color—and Parker Looks Up: An Extraordinary Moment, about a young girl’s encounter with Michelle Obama’s portrait at the National Portrait Gallery in D.C.
· A reading list to understand police brutality in America →
This landmark book from 1967 features the first known use of the phrase “institutional racism.” Civil rights organizer Stokely Carmichael (later known as Kwame Ture) and political scientist Charles V. Hamilton examine the roots of racism in America and why reform is so difficult.
· WWE Rumors: Latest on TakeOver: In Your House, Chelsea Green and More →
If WWE can even slightly replicate it, with a strong card that features Adam Cole defending the NXT Championship against Velveteen Dream and Tomasso Ciampa battling Karrion Kross, it may have a sleeper hit on its hands.