|annual festival||Yıllık festival|
|festival held||Festival düzenlendi|
|festival was held||Festival düzenlendi|
|film festival||Film festivali|
|music festival||Müzik festivali|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
The New York Times
· The Drive-In Theater: Keeping Drama Alive During the Lockdown →
Within days he had founded “Art Parking,” a festival that ended up including both the drive-in theater and a drive-in cinema a few miles across town.
· How COVID-19 is affecting music festivals of the future →
Festival organisers have been urged to find innovative solutions to crowding problems and get their proposals to governments sooner rather than later, as event dates edge closer.
· It's what people turn to': Lauren Laverne, Iain Dale and others on why radio is thriving in lockdown →
No gigs, no plays, no clubs, no classes, no festivals.
· Tips and race-by-race preview for Dubbo on Monday →
Festival Of Light has a 50 per cent winning strike rate at this track, and won two of his last three, both times charging home from midfield here.
· The Vast of Night review – mesmerising retro sci-fi →
Director Andrew Patterson works low-budget wonders in his audacious feature debut, a 50s-set oddity that won the audience prize at last year’s Slamdance festival and was recently programmed for some socially distanced drive-in screenings in the US, doubtless adding a fittingly retro feel.
· Stuck at home with teens? Here are a few distraction tactics… →
From school to festivals, young people are missing so much – and all they get for their troubles is to spend more timewith their parents
· Burgers, fries and roller-skating waiters: the drive-in movie comes to UK stately homes →
In normal times he runs a music festival business in Europe and New Zealand, but has also lined up a season of drive-ins at 12 sites up and down Britain, spurred on by their success in Denmark and Germany.
· Are They Police Departments or Armies? →
The last major “public disturbance” in the area had been during the 2001 Testicle Festival, more than a decade earlier.
· These Digital Times review: Mixed results fording the streaming divide →
Don't get me wrong, These Digital Times is a marvellous initiative by Melbourne International Jazz Festival in the current context, but the Parlato/Guiliana duo struggled to become airborne without an audience – unlike Stock, led by Melbourne saxophonist/composer Julien Wilson, which was aided no end by having a stage and lights – remember them?
· Racing under starters orders on road to redemption →
Criticised for pressing ahead with the Cheltenham Festival as the pandemic took hold in March racing now finds itself in the news in an altogether more positive light.