Fight en las noticias
Colocaciones de ejemplo
|fight against||Luchar contra|
|fight between||Luchar entre|
|fight via||Luchar a través de|
|lost the fight||Perdió la pelea|
|won the fight||Ganó la pelea|
Publicaciones y oraciones de ejemplo
· Seated and subdued Cummings makes play for public's sympathy →
His wife was ill, and he too might well have contracted coronavirus, but at the same time he was indispensable to the fight against the virus and wanted to go back to Downing Street.
· Utah man faces murder charge after allegedly stabbing Tinder date in his home →
The woman attempted to fight back, according to court records.
· Defiant Dominic Cummings ‘does not regret’ lockdown trip to Durham amid public and Tory anger →
A defiant Dominic Cummings said he did not regret driving 260 miles during lockdown and that he still believed his journey was 'reasonable' as he broke his silence to fight for his political career.
The China Post
· In Bolsonaro’s Brazil, everyone else is to blame for virus →
Weeks after praising chloroquine and directing the Army to ramp up production, Bolsonaro admitted last week that there is no scientific evidence of its effectiveness, but said the nation is “at war,” and it is better to fight and lose than not fight at all.
· Boxing: Holyfield open to third Tyson fight for charity →
UNITED STATES: Former heavyweight champion Evander Holyfield has said he is open to facing one-time rival Mike Tyson in a trilogy fight for charity on the condition that Tyson asks for the bout to be set up.
· Germany takes Lufthansa stake in landmark $15b bailout →
German newspaper Handelsblatt reported that Chancellor Angela Merkel had said that Berlin would fight to ensure that remedies were not too stringent.
· Amazon’s Kindle and Echo team now working on the company’s COVID-19 testing project →
So far, Amazon’s re-purposing of existing tech and hardware groups to fight COVID-19 have produced results.
· French doctor defiant on hydroxychloroquine despite study →
Macron met Raoult at his hospital in April as the president canvassed opinion about the next policy steps to make in the fight against the coronavirus.
· WHO halts hydroxychloroquine trial for coronavirus amid safety fears →
The WHO, to whom the US theoretically contributes roughly 10-15% of its budget as its largest contributor, has been appealing for an extra $1bn to help fight the coronavirus.