|lost the fight||戦いに負けた|
|won the fight||戦いに勝った|
· We are moving in the right direction when it comes to racism – but painfully slowly →
We must incentivise our allies to not only speak out but also to fight alongside or even in front of us, as some protest tactics have shown.
· Saudi seeks to raise $2.3 bn in Yemen donor conference →
Fighting between the Saudi-backed forces and the rebels has continued despite repeated UN calls for a ceasefire as part of global efforts to combat coronavirus.
· Curfews may not be enough to keep the peace as tension builds from coast to coast →
The uprisings come at a time when public safety resources are already stretched as cities fight the coronavirus pandemic, with many still enforcing stay-at-home orders.
· Church-tied virus cases on steady rise ahead of further school reopenings →
SEOUL, June 2 (Yonhap) -- South Korea's virus fight hit another snag Tuesday as church-linked cluster infections in the Seoul metropolitan area continued to rise ahead of further school reopenings, a key feature of eased social distancing.
The China Post
· Boxer Floyd Mayweather to pay for George Floyd’s funeral →
Mayweather, who retired undefeated after 50 fights, winning five division titles, also paid for the funeral of an opponent.
The China Post
· Egypt’s former PM faces torture allegations in Washington DC →
He never thought he’d get a chance to fight back – let alone make it out alive.
Hong Kong Free Press
· Hong Kong and Macau’s paternity rights are the weak link in gender equality →
Overall, changes have occurred, but slowly, as women gained space in the workforce and fought more overtly for equality and against discrimination or unlawful dismissal regarding maternity.
· Rugby Australia's financial pain felt widely but not shared universally →
Australian rugby is in a fight for survival and every dollar counts.
· Police officer failed to circulate CCTV images of acid attack suspect who went on to kill woman →
The innocent bystander was fatally wounded when she was hit with sulphuric acid in High Wycombe in June 2017 during a fight between Webster and another man.
· The Atlantic Daily: Civil Unrest →
To become a parent during the age of Black Lives Matter is to raise the stakes of the fight.