|fight against||Karşı savaşmak|
|fight between||Arasında kavga|
|fight via||Üzerinden savaşmak|
|lost the fight||Kavgayı kaybetti|
|won the fight||Savaşı kazandı|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Saluting veterans and coronavirus frontline workers on Memorial Day →
On Memorial Day we honor the fallen heroes who fought for our freedoms.
· (LEAD) Club-linked virus cases still on rise ahead of further school reopenings →
SEOUL, May 26 (Yonhap) -- South Korea's virus fight appears to be dragging on as sporadic outbreaks tied to a cluster infection in Seoul's nightlife district of Itaewon continued ahead of another phase of school reopenings.
· S. Korea pushing to export rapid coronavirus diagnostic kit →
It is one of a series of projects the ministry has carried out to fight the spread of the new coronavirus.
· Scientists fight online coronavirus misinformation war →
With 14,000 followers, he posts almost daily, giving explanations on the latest scientific research and, in particular, aims to fight misinformation that spreads as fast as the virus itself.
· Boris Johnson's senior adviser refuses to apologise for lockdown breach – as it happened →
Political leaders in Kentucky have condemned rightwing protesters against the state’s measures to fight the coronavirus, after the demonstrators hanged an effigy of Democratic state governor Andy Beshear from a tree.
· Germany stamps authority on Lufthansa with €9b lifeline →
German newspaper Handelsblatt reported that Chancellor Angela Merkel told fellow conservatives during a closed-door meeting yesterday that Berlin would fight to ensure that remedies were not too stringent.
· Americans make low-key Memorial Day tributes, coronavirus overshadowing events →
Perhaps half of those gathered at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial in Washington wore face coverings, recommended as one way to fight infection.
· Under fire over lockdown trip, close aide to UK's Johnson toughs it out →
LONDON, May 26 — British Prime Minister Boris Johnson's closest aide refused to resign yesterday, saying he had done nothing wrong by driving 400 km from London to access childcare when Britons were being told to stay at home to fight Covid-19.
The New York Times
· Eddie Sutton, 84, Winning Basketball Coach at Four Schools, Dies →
“I am innocent,” he told CBS at the time, but said he did not want to fight for his job out of concern that a continuing controversy would hurt the university and its basketball fans.