|fighter aircraft||Savaş uçağı|
|fighter pilot||Savaş pilotu|
|fighter pilots||Savaş pilotları|
|freedom fighter||Özgürlük savaşçısı|
|night fighter||Gece savaşçısı|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· From the Archives, 1947: Trans-Australian flight record broken twice in one day →
A Mosquito fighter bomber.
· Cybersecurity, DIY and gaming to come up trumps in FTSE reshuffle →
Meggitt makes wheels and brakes for fighter jets – spending that is fairly stable throughout the economic cycle.
The China Post
· For father battling cancer, a graduation to victory lane →
“I knew my wife was going to be OK. She’s a fighter.
· Trump threatens protesters with ‘vicious dogs’ and ‘most ominous weapons’ as nation braces for more violence →
“Mayor Jacob Frey of Minneapolis will never be mistaken for the late, great General Douglas McArthur or great fighter General George Patton,” the president said in one of a volley of tweets.
The New York Times
· In Days of Discord, President Trump Fans the Flames →
Mr. Trump has presented himself as someone who seeks conflict, not conciliation, a fighter, not a peacemaker.
· Sudan summons Ethiopia envoy over deadly cross-border attack →
Sudan has summoned the Ethiopian embassy's chargé d'affaires over a border attack by suspected Ethiopian rebel fighters that killed and wounded several Sudanese army personnel and civilians, Khartoum said in a statement on Saturday.
· Bob and Doug, the best friends on historic SpaceX-NASA mission →
A colonel, he has flown more than 25 different aircraft, including the F-22 fighter.
· Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition review – we're all Homs now →
Still, for a game in which you and your growing band of fighters are struggling to save the world, it remains joyfully easy-going and well-oiled.
· 'This man knows he's dying as surely as I do': a doctor's dispatches from intensive care →
Cabinet members assured us Boris Johnson would beat the disease because he’s a fighter, as though survival is somehow a test of character, a matter primarily of valour.
· Niger adopts new wire-tapping legislation on curbing 'terrorism' →
Fighters with links to al-Qaeda and the ISIL (ISIS) group have increasingly mounted attacks across West Africa's Sahel in recent years despite the presence of thousands of regional and foreign troops in the region.