|fighter aircraft||Savaş uçağı|
|fighter pilot||Savaş pilotu|
|fighter pilots||Savaş pilotları|
|freedom fighter||Özgürlük savaşçısı|
|night fighter||Gece savaşçısı|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Coronavirus in the Pacific: weekly briefing →
Gunmen accused by a local military commander of being independence fighters attacked two health workers in the restive area.
· Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corporation (BAH) CEO Horacio Rozanski on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We saw a new generation, war fighters coming in that would be more willing to learn from gamified technologies to learn from virtual reality.
The New York Times
· U.S. Accuses Russia of Sending Warplanes to Libya →
CAIRO — The United States military accused Russia of covertly deploying at least 14 fighter jets to Libya last week in support of Russian mercenaries fighting alongside a beleaguered commander in his campaign to oust the government from Tripoli, the capital.
The Wall Street Journal
· Russia Sends Warplanes to Libya, Escalating Its Involvement, U.S. Says →
Senior U.S. military officials said Tuesday that Russia has sent jet fighters to Libya to support Russian mercenaries fighting there on behalf of Khalifa Haftar, a militia leader based in the eastern part of the country.
· Charlie Edwards joins Frank Warren and hopes to make history with brother Sunny →
Edwards, who is keen to fight again in the summer, is now in the same stable of fighters as brother Sunny, who holds the British title at super-flyweight.
· US military accuses Russia of deploying fighter jets to Libya →
The United States' fighter jet accusation against Russia raises concerns of a new escalation in the nine-year-long conflict, despite Lavrov's call for a truce.
· Nasa SpaceX launch: What time is the rocket liftoff and how can I watch it live →
Mr Hurley, who was a fighter pilot in the US Marine Corps, was on the final flight of the space shuttle Atlantis in 2011 before it was discontinued.
The China Post
· US military says Russia deployed fighter jets to Libya →
CAIRO (AP) — The U.S. military Tuesday accused Russia of deploying fighter planes to conflict-stricken Libya to support Russian mercenaries aiding east-based forces in their offensive on the capital, Tripoli.
· Pro-choice v pro-life: A new documentary looks at how Roe v Wade affected Norma McCorvey →
It is a measure of the ugly polarisation over abortion in America that in the years following Roe, McCorvey was simultaneously hailed as a freedom fighter and villainised as a sinner who had sent innumerable babies to their death.
· ‘No denying it’: Russia sent warplanes to Libya to back Haftar, claims US →
The US has accused Russia of deploying fighter jets to Libya to provide air support for mercenaries doing a renegade warlord’s bidding and tip the scales in the north African country’s civil war.