The Wall Street Journal
· Joe Kindred’s Recipe for Charred Squid With Ajo Blanco and Cilantro Pistou →
WHEN JOE AND KATY KINDRED opened their eponymous restaurant in Davidson, N.C., 8 months ago, they figured they’d slowly develop a local following.
· Siren cancelled: Is Siren cancelled? Freeform confirms series' fate →
The show got the greenlight for season two which was also popular but it looks like a dip in the viewing figures led to the decision.
· Bank of England warns unemployment will rise 'materially', and leaves rates on hold - business live →
Plus, the latest weekly US unemployment figures are out - expected to show that 1.4m people filed new jobless claims last week.
· Parents, carers and disabled people twice as likely to face redundancy during pandemic, charity warns →
The new figures, based on a survey of more than 6,000 adults, come as demand for advice on redundancy from Citizens’ Advice has increased almost seven-fold since February, with frontline staff providing support to 2,508 people with such issues in July, compared to 368 in February.
· Malawi human rights groups warn of Covid deaths in packed prisons →
The figures that are coming from there are from a small sample that has been tested.
· Australian virus hot spot state tells residents not to panic-buy →
After closing its international borders early, locking down cities and launching a campaign of mass virus testing, Australia had reopened in June with daily cases in the single figures.
· EU snub: How fisheries have ‘more than just monetary value’ to Britons →
“However, with zonal attachment £130million is credited to the UK, those are the figures that could be here.”
· Coronavirus cases in India: 56,282 new cases push nation's COVID-19 count to 19,64,536; death toll mounts to 40,699 →
“Our figures are being reconciled with the Indian Council of Medical Research,” the ministry said, adding that state-wise distribution of figures is subject to further verification and reconciliation.
· 3D Systems' (DDD) CEO Jeffrey Graves on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Our five printing platforms, SLA, SLS, Figure 4, MJP and DMP, are able to meet an exceptional range of customer application needs using well over 100 unique materials, the broadest range in the industry.
· Melbourne lockdown slams brakes on online performance plans →
Government figures have showed arts workers are among the hardest hit by the lack of work.