Figure в новостях
|figure skating||Фигурное катание|
|key figure||Ключевая фигура|
|leading figure||Ведущая фигура|
|political figure||Политический деятель|
Идиомы и речевые обороты →
Публикации и примеры предложений
The Wall Street Journal
· Joe Kindred’s Recipe for Charred Squid With Ajo Blanco and Cilantro Pistou →
WHEN JOE AND KATY KINDRED opened their eponymous restaurant in Davidson, N.C., 8 months ago, they figured they’d slowly develop a local following.
· A Case Study Of A Low P/E Trap: AA →
Looking at the figures, the case seems even better.
· 10 Things the Giants Do Not Want To See in 2020 →
But the good news is that Barkley is now fully healthy, and figures to be a significant part of the Giants’ offense in 2020.
· 2020 NBA Free Agency: Top Players and Latest Salary Cap Info for Each Team →
All cap figures and player status are via Spotrac.
· Don't Stress Yourself Out On The Road To Retirement →
I'm not opposed to amassing seven figures.
· ADP’s U.S. Job Data Misses Estimates, Signaling New Virus Drag →
At the same time, the initial ADP figures for May and June were significantly below the Labor Department’s official tallies.
· UK tourists would rather cancel a trip than enter quarantine or wear masks →
Owners Irene and John Hays said on BBC Breakfast on Tuesday: “There’s clear evidence that just before a week ago last Saturday [the day before rules for Spain changed] the figures were coming back steadily and we were really pleased with the return of new bookings – not just for 2021, where we’re actually performing quite strongly, but steadily coming in for summer 2020, which would have helped recover the position in terms of staffing.
The New York Times
· Meet Members of a Historic University of California Class →
Which means that simple demographic figures belie a huge diversity of experiences among Latino students across California.
· Combining Covered Calls With REITs: When The Active Will Kill You →
Let's figure that out in this article.
The China Post
· Telemedicine provider Teladoc to spend $18.5B on Livongo →
But before that happens, health insurers need to figure out whether they should make some pandemic-driven coverage expansions of telemedicine permanent and how much they should pay for the practice.