|figure skater||Artistik patinajcı|
|figure skating||Artistik patinaj|
|key figure||Anahtar figür|
|leading figure||Baş figür|
|political figure||Siyasi figür|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
The China Post
· Virus exposes sharp economic divide: College vs. non-college →
Census Bureau figures show that the average college graduate’s income is twice as high as high school-only workers.
· Today's Antifa-obsessed hard right politicians are rehashing the ideas of 1930s fascists →
Figures on the hard right across the English speaking world have taken up Trump’s portrayal of Antifa as terrorism, with Conservative Party of Canada candidate Derek Sloan announcing on Twitter that he would also designate Antifa as terrorists if made prime minister.
· What If The Stock Market Is Exactly Right? →
What if we got our V-shaped stock market recovery which pulled recovery style prices into the present and now prices more or less flat line in the future (see figure 1)?
· MacroView: Rationalizing High Valuations Won't Improve Outcomes →
Lastly, one figure that is hard to fudge or manipulate is sales.
· Trump shares Candace Owens interview saying ‘George Floyd was not a good person’ →
On Friday, the president was subject to widespread condemnation for invoking Mr Floyd’s name as he touted US jobs figures, saying the 46-year-old father of five was “looking down” and “saying this is a great day”.
The New York Times
· How to Navigate Your Community Reopening? Remember the Four C’s →
If you don’t have a thermometer (they can be pricey these days), there are other ways to figure out if you have a fever, or are at risk of Covid-19 complications.
· Watford's Andre Gray: 'It's not just about George Floyd. We are still judged and stereotyped by police here' →
Gray is a student of black American history, the subject has fascinated him for some years and the story of how he has tattooed the entirety of his back with images of famous figures has been well told.
· Star's $700,000 payout: The story Paul Gallen didn't want you to read →
Does a person, who some want to paint as a key figure in the supplements program, get that kind of payment?
· Why so defensive? The Australian ego is fragile on the question of racism →
The figures are unacceptably and shockingly high.
· There's more to activism than Instagram black squares →
It's been a perplexing time for public figures on social media as the #BlackoutTuesday campaign cranked up last week.