|financial crisis||Finansal kriz|
|financial difficulties||Finansal zorluklar|
|financial problems||Finansal problemler|
|financial services||Finansal hizmetler|
|financial support||Finansal destek|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
The China Post
· Manchester City overturns 2-year ban from Champions League →
The allegations included that City, owned by Abu Dhabi’s royal family, misled UEFA over several years to meet financial integrity rules — known as Financial Fair Play — required to enter European club competitions.
· SPDR Biotech ETF: Well-Diversified But Volatile And Overbought →
Besides, even if some of these biotech companies may have bad financial profiles, or be in the red, or maybe struggling to make an operating profit, I do think that investors will continue to give them a bit more leeway and attach even more focus towards the pipeline and development.
· VOXX International Corporation (VOXX) CEO Patrick Lavelle on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Speaking from management today will be Pat Lavelle, President and Chief Executive Officer; and Michael Stoehr, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
· CF Industries - An Agriculture Dividend Play →
As you can see below, sales went through the roof between the start of the 2000s and 2001 (ignoring the Great Financial Crisis decline).
· Amcor: Relatively Strong Dividend, But The Stock Is Slightly Expensive →
Though its financial position is one of the best in the packaging industry, the company is still highly leveraged.
The China Post
· US budget deficit hits all-time high of $864 billion in June →
That total would surpass the previous annual record of $1.4 trillion set in 2009 when the government was spending heavily to lift the country out of the recession caused by the 2008 financial crisis.
· Even After Agreeing to Change the Name, Dan Snyder Still Won't Admit He Was Wrong →
He caved only because of financial pressure from sponsors.
· Continental Resources Still Has Some Decent Acreage But It Comes With An Unsustainable Debt Load →
Another measure of the financial health of mining companies I like to look at is the debt servicing costs as a percentage of total revenues.
· 'Magic' UAE takeover of second-tier Beziers falls through →
A proposed takeover of second-tier club Beziers by an unknown UAE-based investor has failed after French rugby's financial watchdog (DNACG) refused to validate the deal on Monday.
· Valero Has Taken A Hit, But Still Has Great Positioning →
Despite the loss, the financial health of the company is still solid.