“Finding” in the news
|hopes of finding|
Publications and example sentences
· Biden raised the pandemic alarm in October as Trump complained about iPhone buttons →
The Washington Post article relays the findings of the 2019 Global Health Security Index, the first comprehensive assessment of global health capabilities, giving countries an overall score.
· Plan to demolish and rebuild historic Chinatown building angers community →
Many who attended the meeting were unconvinced by the department’s findings.
The New York Times
· 11 New Books We Recommend This Week →
“Finding out how — and whether — they find their way is worth some personal discombobulation, and it makes you appreciate the firm, familiar ground under your feet.”
The Wall Street Journal
· A False Dilemma Fuels the Lockdown Wars →
Finding the middle ground requires examining the data and incorporating lessons learned.
· Value Investing: Simple But Not Easy →
With that in mind, we’ll review the findings presented by AQR Capital Management’s founder Cliff Asness in his May 2020 paper Is (Systematic) Value Investing Dead?
· Pattern of uneven social distancing enforcement coming into view, civil rights experts say →
That’s backed up by other findings in the poll.
· Continental Resources: Harold Hamm Takes A Stand →
Finding and development costs are also among the lowest in the industry for primarily oil producers.
· Covid-19 transmission rate stable for third week, says ONS →
The findings raise questions about whether community transmission rates are low enough to avoid a second surge in infections as lockdown measures start to be lifted.
· Ring Energy: Hedging Saves The Fiscal Year →
Finding and development costs dropped as the effects of the acquisition fade.
· Johnson sticks by aide over 'minor' lockdown violation →
The police findings could still pose a political problem for the British leader.