|hopes of finding||見つけることの希望|
· The Psychedelic Science of Pain →
Since pain has both physical and affective/cognitive components, the PHRI’s preliminary findings indicate that psychedelics, alone or as part of multi-pronged treatment, can produce significant, meaningful and lasting reductions of chronic pain conditions such as cluster headache, complex regional pain disorder, phantom-limb pain, tinnitus and others.
The New York Times
· ISIS Prisoners Threaten U.S. Mission in Northeastern Syria →
These findings, contained in the inspector general’s latest quarterly report on the U.S. military missions in Iraq and Syria, issued earlier this month, represent new and alarming warnings for an American counterterrorism mission that already faces renewed attacks from resurgent ISIS guerrillas, pressure from Russian troops supporting the army of President Bashar al-Assad of Syria, and concerns that the coronavirus could infect their own ranks.
· Israel's pandemic response was fast. I worry a rapid return to normal is a mistake. →
The findings were a marked contrast to people in the United States and several European countries, including Italy and Poland, who were unimpressed by their country's preparedness for the pandemic.
· Six in 10 UK health workers killed by Covid-19 are BAME →
We eagerly await the findings of the BAME Covid-19 review by Professor Kevin Fenton but know that steps need to be taken now to safeguard colleagues.
· Galactic ring of fire gives scientist clues about the early universe →
Research co-author, Professor Kenneth Freeman from the Australian National University, said the findings give astronomers a clearer picture of the early universe.
· The Chemist's Closed-End Fund Report, May 2020: Thoughts On Our Portfolio Strategy And Why We Stay The Course →
I wanted to revisit our thinking going into this bear market by recalling our main findings and recommendations from that report.
· ICMR: Study reconfirms coronavirus has higher transmission rate among close contacts →
Sharing the findings of the first cluster of SARS-CoV-2 infection among Italian tourists in a study, the ICMR also said testing of close contacts identified infection in presymptomatic and asymptomatic cases, and stressed that the strategy to trace and test close contacts is crucial for early identification and isolation of positive patients to prevent community transmission.
· The Arrival Of The 'Unavoidable Pension Crisis' →
The findings showed that nearly 80% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck.
· Familiarity Breeds Short-Termism →
Following is a summary of his findings:
· Second person catches Covid-19 from a mink, minister is ‘preparing measures’ →
In addition, the minister said, she will announce later this week what measures are to be taken at the country’s mink farms on the basis of findings by veterinary experts.