|artillery fire||Topçu ateşi|
|caught fire||Ateş yaktı|
|destroyed by fire||Ateşle yok edildi|
|opened fire||Ateş açtı|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Australia's summer bushfire smoke killed 445 and put thousands in hospital, inquiry hears →
Eighty percent of the Australian population was affected by smoke from the fires, which burned in six states across six months.
· Weather iffy for SpaceX astronaut launch →
A so-called static fire test and a dress rehearsal for the astronauts in their spacesuits went well on Friday and Saturday, officials said.
· Boris Johnson's senior adviser refuses to apologise for lockdown breach – as it happened →
We’ve fired up a brand new blog at the link below – follow me there for the latest:
The New York Times
· My Mother Died of the Coronavirus. It’s Time She Be Counted. →
The data scientist who designed Florida’s Covid reporting system was fired recently because, she said, she had made it too transparent for her superiors in the state’s health department.
· Branson's Virgin Orbit rocket fails on first launch attempt →
When it reaches the required altitude, the plane releases the rocket, whose own engine fires up to push it into Earth's orbit and place its payload in space.
· NASA and SpaceX confirm SpaceX's first ever astronaut launch is a 'go' →
According to NASA Commercial Crew Program manager Kathy Leuders during a press conference on Monday, everything went well with all pre-launch flight checks thus far, including a full-length static test fire of the Falcon 9’s engines, and a dress rehearsal of all launch preparation including strapping Hurley and Behnken into the rocket.
· Commentary: The US dollar's supremacy is waning. So will America’s influence →
By “weaponising” the dollar’s central role in international settlements, Trump has long been inviting others to return fire.
· US writer Joyce Carol Oates wins France’s richest book prize →
“Every day he’s setting these little fires all over” while a “more dangerous fire... is corroding away, one by one, the things that we hold dear,” she said last year.
· In Bolsonaro's Brazil, everyone else is to blame for virus →
The far-right leader fired his first health minister, Luiz Henrique Mandetta, for supporting governors’ restrictions.