“Firearm” in the news
Publications and example sentences
The New York Times
· The One Police Reform That Both the Left and the Right Support →
From the right: In The Wall Street Journal, Robert McNamara, a member of the Federalist Society, raises the case of Shaniz West, an Idaho woman who gave her house keys to the police to search for her ex-boyfriend, who was wanted on firearms charges.
· US stocks close higher again despite widespread protests →
Firearms companies jumped on expectations for higher gun sales.
· Corrections and clarifications →
US gun owners aim firearms at their genitals to settle feud within community
· Anthony Grainger: Police drop misconduct proceedings against senior officer over shooting of unarmed man →
Steven Heywood was accused of changing log to ‘retrospectively justify’ decision to authorise firearms operation
· Police criticized over heavy-handed response to peaceful protests across US →
Police shot dead a member of a crowd in Las Vegas who had “multiple firearms who appeared to be wearing body armor”, the local police department said in a statement.
· Memorials planned for George Floyd in North Carolina, Texas and Minnesota →
The first was an officer-involved shooting that occurred after a man carrying firearms and appearing to be wearing body armor approached local and federal officers guarding the Lloyd D. George U.S.
· Anthony Grainger: police misconduct case over shooting collapses →
Detectives believed Grainger and two others were planning to hold up a supermarket and had access to firearms on the evening of 3 March 2012.