· 'Don't smoke' admonishment sparks shooting →
Police initially charged Mr Thirawat with attempted premeditated murder and illegal use and possession of a firearm.
· UConn student wanted in connection to two deaths captured after manhunt →
On Sunday, police said Manfredonia went to another home in Willington and stole firearms and a truck.
· Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation (BGFV) CEO Steve Miller on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Partially offsetting this weakness was a mid to high single-digit increase in our hard goods category, due in part to pandemic related demand in certain categories, including home fitness equipment, as well as firearms and ammunition.
· Heroin worth £8.5m found hidden in fruit and nut boxes at Heathrow Airport →
There has also been an increase in firearm seizures, with 39 guns including an AK-47 and Scorpion semi-automatics recovered in eight weeks.
· People protesting George Floyd's death are tear-gassed. People with assault weapons who want to visit a hair salon are protected →
In, Michigan it is legal to carry a firearm publicly — even in a legislative building — “as long as the person is carrying the firearm with lawful intent and the firearm is not concealed.” But in America, or at least in Black America, “lawful” has ceased to have any real meaning.
· Search for UConn student wanted in 2 deaths in 6th day as cops probe stolen car →
On Sunday, police say Manfredonia went to another home in Willington and stole firearms and a truck, and later that day he was at the home of an acquaintance in Derby, Connecticut, Nicholas Eisele, 23, who was found dead.
The New York Times
· What We Know About the Death of George Floyd →
The officer, Jeronimo Yanez, was later acquitted of second-degree manslaughter and of endangering safety by discharging a firearm in the shooting.
· ESScom on high alert over possible Abu Sayyaf kidnap plan →
The ReCAAP centre pressed the alert button after receiving official information from the Philippine Coast Guard on the recent sighting of the arrival of five ASG militants with assorted firearms in Tawi-Tawi.
The New York Times
· Binge Your Way Through 99 Days of Summer →
But “Reno 911” is a ridiculous show for ridiculous times, and Dangle’s shorts pair nicely with the other apparent necessities of “Reno”-style law enforcement, which include aviator sunglasses, handlebar mustaches, excessive firearm use and a lot of doughnuts.
· 'More than just your average drug bust': 16 people arrested as ice syndicate dismantled →
At 6am on Wednesday, NSW Police searched 10 properties in Wellington and Montefiores, about 50 kilometres from Dubbo, where they seized methylamphetamine, heroin, cannabis, cash, three firearms, mobile phones, jewellery and seven motorbikes.