First в новостях
|became the first||Стал первым|
|first round||Первый раунд|
|first season||Первый сезон|
|first team||Первая команда|
|first time||Первый раз|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· George Floyd: governor's vow to reclaim streets rings hollow on night of chaos →
By the time the sun rose on Saturday, a visibly furious Walz called a full mobilisation of the national guard for the first time since the second world war.
· Who is Hunter Biden and could he impact his father's campaign? →
In 1972, Joe Biden — then a 30-year-old senator-elect from Delaware — lost his first wife Nelia and 13-month-old daughter Naomi in a car accident.
· London doesn't always know best: how the north is choosing its own pace out of lockdown →
It was my son’s birthday last week, and, for the first time in his life, he wasn’t able to spend it with them.
· Biogen: Strong Current Cash Flow, Exciting Growth Opportunities →
Spinraza is one of the first approved cures from SMA and it has the potential to generate a massive spike in revenue for Biogen, similar to how Gilead Sciences' (NASDAQ:GILD) hepatitis C drugs benefited the company.
· Gov. Tim Walz to mobilize Minnesota's full National Guard →
Why it matters: This is the first time the state has activated the full National Guard since World War II.
· Minnesota governor mobilises National Guard and suggests protests are being manipulated by 'domestic terrorists' →
As a result, he called for the full mobilisation of the Minnesota National Guard for the first time in the state's history.
· UK government authorises return of live sport →
Horse racing is set to be the first major sport back in action at Newcastle on Monday, with the first Classic meeting of the season, featuring the 2,000 Guineas at Newmarket, on June 6.
· The eyes have it: communication and face masks →
And I was about to wear one for an extended period for the first time, for a trip to Florence thanks to a broken filling.
· Bremen boost survival hopes with win at struggling Schalke →
Werder could climb out of the relegation places for the first time since December on Wednesday if they beat Eintracht Frankfurt at home.
· Hilary Mantel: 'Thomas Cromwell would have locked us down for longer' →
“The warm weather has brought sweating sickness to London, and the city is emptying … This plague came to us in the year 1485, with the armies that brought us the first Henry Tudor.