|became the first||Ilk oldu|
|first round||İlk tur|
|first season||Ilk sezon|
|first team||Ilk takım|
|first time||İlk kez|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
The Wall Street Journal
· Joe Kindred’s Recipe for Charred Squid With Ajo Blanco and Cilantro Pistou →
This recipe, Mr. Kindred’s first Slow Food Fast contribution, nails his signature mix of cozy and cosmopolitan.
· Classical music: A new album brings Mozart and Cuban music into conversation →
SARAH WILLIS first visited Havana in February 2017.
The New York Times
· A Big California Quake Just Got ‘a Little Likelier’ →
At Ridgecrest, the changes from the first earthquake triggered the second 34 hours later.
· Consistency Is The Main Attraction For Abbott Laboratories →
Over the last three years, the company has seen earnings grow by 13% per year and earnings were up by 3% in the first quarter.
· Facebook-Reliance 'Jio' Deal Versus Amazon: WhatsApp Set To Monetize In India →
In the first phase, WhatsApp had offered payment services to 10 million users on Feb 10 - this is a good initial start in our view.
· COVID-19 vaccine: Russia one step closer to breakthrough! Next stage to begin soon — check details →
Early results from the first small-scale human trial of the vaccine developed by the Gamaleya Institute in Moscow has shown it to be safe for use, according to a separate RIA report on Sunday.
· Poland exit polls mean victory for homophobic Andrzej Duda — and misery for LGBTQ people →
First, decades of Communist rule left behind a conservative and homogenic society.
· A race is on to make enough small glass vials to deliver coronavirus vaccine around the world →
Under the most optimistic time frames, hundreds of millions of doses of the first vaccines could be available by the end of 2020.
· Chargers' Mike Pouncey Among Top Interior O-linemen in ESPN Poll →
Pouncey earned a Pro Bowl nod in 2018, his first season with the Chargers.
· Amazon: 3 Reasons Why The Stock Doubled And Whether There's Still Upside Left →
First, Amazon stock underperformed other tech giants before.