|elected township fiscal||選挙区選挙|
|township fiscal officer||タウンシップ会計士|
· Low Q4 growth telling commentary on economic mismanagement of BJP govt: Chidambaram →
India’s economic growth slowed to 3.1 per cent in January-March and to an 11-year low of 4.2 per cent for the full fiscal 2019-20 amid a drop in consumption and investment.
· Defense Is Still A Viable Offense →
Since the market topped in late February, fiscal year 2020 earnings estimates suffered a staggering 40% drop.
The China Post
· India’s economic growth dips during coronavirus pandemic →
NEW DELHI (AP) — India’s economy grew by 4.2% in the fiscal year that ended in March, down from 6.1% the previous year, the government said Friday, and is likely to contract this year because of the coronavirus pandemic.
· GameStop: Endless Questions →
In looking at the company's historical revenues and earnings per share, noting that the year reflects the year in which the fiscal year ended (i.e., 2013 is for the period from February 2012 through January 2013), can you see the last console refresh cycle?
· History tells us coronavirus pandemic could lead to global reduction in poverty, Oxford academic says →
As director of the Oxford Poverty and Human Development Initiative, Prof Alkire has, alongside Professor James Foster, changed the way that poverty is defined around the world – co-developing a measurement which takes into account a variety of living standards as opposed to the purely fiscal.
· We must create more jobs, not give extra money to public servants →
Fiscal stimulus must get the biggest economic bang for the buck, creating as many jobs as possible, in the shortest time frame.
· Bean counters believe nation can dodge depression, but no sharp rebound →
Kennedy told the Senate committee “I’m not predicting a V-shaped recovery in any sense, but the way we entered this [downturn], and the nature of this shock, give me some hope that if governments respond well, particularly through their fiscal levers [that is, their budgets], we needn’t have what’s called the L-shaped recovery”.
· US consumer spending sinks by record 13.6% in face of virus →
Do you know What is Cash Reserve Ratio (CRR), Finance Bill, Fiscal Policy in India, Expenditure Budget, Customs Duty?
· Lead and we follow: country of over-achievers in times of crisis →
It was never going to happen without serious fiscal repair because the tax base had been undermined by excessive handouts in the Howard years.
· Fiscal deficit widens to 4.6% of GDP in 2019-20 →
The country’s fiscal deficit widened to 4.6 per cent of the Gross Domestic Product in 2019-20 mainly on account of poor revenue realisation, according to official data.