Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· More than 300 Hong Kong protesters arrested →
Anti-government protests have flared once again in Hong Kong - with more than 300 demonstrators being arrested during a standoff with police.
· Hundreds held as HK police use pepper pellets to disperse protest →
As the protests in the financial district died down, hundreds of people gathered in the working-class Mong Kok district on the Kowloon peninsula, where protests flared repeatedly last year.
· Boris Johnson never cared about childcare until he needed an excuse to save Dominic Cummings →
We took turns throwing up and calming her flaring gums.
· Coronavirus news – live: UK announces plan for ‘local lockdowns’ for future outbreaks as Americas become new epicentre for pandemic →
In the UK, health secretary Matt Hancock has announced plans for “local lockdowns” in regions of England where coronavirus cases flare up.
The Japan Times
· Rich Chinese snapping up luxury homes from Singapore to Sydney →
Demand flared up so quickly that an initial promotion with a free opt-out clause was dropped.
· The Great Inflation/Deflation Debate: What's An ETF Investor To Do? (Podcast Transcript) →
Although - just to interject here for a second, under normal circumstances, I would agree, unfortunately, the issue here is that it's impossible to even know if there's going to be a flare up in cases and everything shuts down again.
· The rogue civil service tweet spoke for most of us. I hope the author isn't found →
This was a tiny flare sent up from the government trenches, in solidarity with anyone who has ever felt like they’ve been “sent over the top” by an implacable ruling class for whom the rules themselves are increasingly a disposable commodity.
The Japan Times
· China tests global diplomacy and economy →
New York – Long-repressed contradictions have a way of flaring up in public in times of stress.
· Latino workers face discrimination over spread of coronavirus in meat plants →
“[The surge in coronavirus cases] was due to the meatpacking – that’s where Brown county got the flare,” Roggensack said.
· Hay fever or coronavirus: How to tell the difference between allergies and Covid-19 symptoms →
While the nice weather is something to be enjoyed within the lockdown guidelines during the coronavirus pandemic, this season may also see hay fever symptoms flare up among those with the condition.