“Flat” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· Nuance: A Tech Compounder With Promising Turnaround →
While revenue has been flat for years, growth has reaccelerated to ~10% in recent times after the Cerence spin-off.
· Sun Pharma rating: Buy — Quarter results were in line with estimates →
Despite Taro’s strong revenues, we estimated SUNP’s US revenues to remain flat q-o-q on seasonal drop in specialty sales.
· Monolithic Power Systems: A Long-Term Winner Bound To Benefit From 5G →
Besides relatively flat gross margins, the more noticeable trend is the steadily expanding operating and net margins.
· How Do You Kneel on a Neck for Nine Minutes? →
I picked up my knee, stood up with the support of a bathroom sink, and saw that the rolled-up yoga mat had gone flat in the middle, like a toothpaste tube that has been hit with a karate chop.
· VIX Back To Normal? Not Really →
However, the current price difference between the first- and second-month VIX futures is small, and the curve is more flat than upward sloping.
· Stocks I Bought On The Dip: Align Technology →
It's good to see they have essentially remained flat since about 2013, so if we hold the stock long-term our ownership stake will not be diluted over time.
· Employers fear minimum wage rise amid predictions of budget deficits for next 19 years →
The Victorian government doubled down on its calls for a $23-a-week increase in the minimum wage, defying employers and many economists who say wages should stay flat as governments and businesses grapple with the economic fallout from the coronavirus pandemic.
· Meet the CLOBs: New trend sees 'cute' bicycle sales surge →
Look for such a bike with a “midrange” gear set, which will enable a comfortable, longer ride, along a few small hills, with lots of flat riding.
· Trump vs. Twitter: The president takes on social media moderation →
All regulatory challenges have fallen flat
· Tech Stocks Offer A Rare Bright Spot For 2020 Sector Returns →
US stock market's volatile run in 2020 has left most corners of the equity market with deep losses or mostly flat results this year with one glaring exception: technology.