· Bollore's Shares Are Cheap, But Value Still Mostly Rests On Unwinding Complex Structure →
Between 2007 and 2012 it grew revenues at annual rate of 12%, but since 2012 revenues have been flat at €2.4 billion.
The New York Times
· DealBook: One Giant Leap for SpaceX →
After the S&P 500 shed a third of its value in February and March, the subsequent rally has pushed the index back to flat for the year.
· Wall Street Breakfast: Blastoff! →
Ten-year Treasury Yield flat at 0.70%
· House of horrors: how cinema turned a safe space into a trap →
In Barbet Schroeder’s Single White Female – as in Performance or The Tenant – the fear is that the other there in the flat may merge with you, a dark doubling where your own four walls enclose the erasure of your identity.
· Bursa Malaysia ends firmer on buying support in index-linked counters →
Among heavyweights, IHH bagged two sen to RM5.45, Petronas Chemicals gained 1.5 sen to RM6.05, while Tenaga was flat at RM12.20.
· ‘The support has fizzled out a bit’: frontline workers on lockdown easing →
We’re still working absolutely flat out.
The New York Times
· How to Turn Vegetables Into a Tie-Dye Pattern →
Lay the shirt on a flat surface.
· Hong Kong unrest worries curb global shares rally →
MSCI’s index of the world’s 49 stock markets was flat but still close to two-and-a-half-month highs reached on hopes of economic recovery in the developed world as countries ease social restrictions.
· Chrissy Teigen reveals she is having her breast implants removed following criticism over coronavirus test →
She added that there were a number of reasons for her decision, including wanting to be able to zip up a dress in her size and lay flat on her stomach.
· Advance Auto Parts: Resilient 'DIY' Market Balanced By A Weaker Growth Outlook →
Overall, flat SG&A growth on a year-over-year basis against the drop in sales led to a 63% drop in the operating income to $78 million compared to $207 million in Q1 2019.