Flee в новостях
|attempted to flee||Попытался бежать|
|flee the country||Бежать из страны|
|forced to flee||Вынужден бежать|
|managed to flee||Удалось бежать|
|tried to flee||Пытался бежать|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Flash bangs go off near NBC News reporter as Minneapolis protesters retreat from tear gas →
People are not allowed to be on the streets except for certain exceptions, which include traveling for work, getting food, attending church, seeking medical care, fleeing danger or caring for family.
Hong Kong Free Press
· To stay or go? Meet the Hong Kong protesters who fled to Canada to seek asylum →
“I have to either flee Hong Kong or face political persecution.”
· Protest or dangerous subversion: what China’s proposed national security laws mean for Hong Kong →
Countries could band together to offer “pathways for refugee status or citizenship” for Hongkongers fleeing because of these laws, he says, and they could consider enacting Magnitsky-style laws that let them sanction individual lawmakers and officials who enact and give effect to the new laws in Hong Kong.
· Trump warns cities, states to get ‘much tougher’ on anti-police protests →
A police report released Saturday said the shooting victim, a 21-year-old man, was sitting in the driver's seat of a silver Dodge Caliber in a parking lot with two other male occupants when an unknown person fired shots into the vehicle and then fled on foot.
· George Floyd: Minnesota governor fully mobilises National Guard →
In Detroit late on Friday, a 19-year-old man was shot dead at a demonstration by a suspect who fired from a sports utility vehicle then fled, local media reported.
The China Post
· Police: 1 dead after shots fired into car at Detroit protest →
A police report released Saturday said the shooting victim, a 21-year-old man, was sitting in the driver’s seat of a silver Dodge Caliber in a parking lot with two other male occupants when an unknown person fired shots into the vehicle and then fled on foot.
· Man injured in ‘unprovoked’ axe attack →
The offender, who police described as a white man in his 40s or 50s, “wearing a red top and black shorts”, fled the scene after carrying out the attack.