· KLX Energy Services Holdings, Inc. (KLXE) CEO Thomas McCaffrey on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Together we will be rationalizing two of the largest fleets of coiled tubing and wire line assets dramatically reducing future capital spending requirements.
· Bombardier NYC subway fleet pulled after cars detach from moving train →
The entire R179 fleet from Bombardier (OTCQX:BDRAF, OTCQX:BDRBF) has been pulled until further notice after the incident in Chambers Street Station.
· Adams Resources: Snapback Rally Moves The Focus Back To Management →
Operating earnings declined 28% — but that drop was driven by sharply higher depreciation and amortization, thanks to significant fleet additions in 2019.
· Viewpoint creative designs branding campaign for Direxion funds →
Using consistent brand and animation styles, the Direxion campaign has launched pre-roll, banner and print campaign for launch of fleet of Direxion ETFs.
· From the Archives, 1935: Footscray - the mother of Melbourne? →
With fleets of motor cars and motor trucks rolling along adjacent streets, under the shadow of the factories situated close to the river; goods trains moving through the locality and ships discharging cargoes at the neighboring wharf, the area yesterday was possibly one of the busiest places in the suburbs.
· How South Korea, France, and Italy are using the Covid-19 response to fight climate change →
The remaining aircraft in their fleets are newer, smaller, and more fuel-efficient.
· The pandemic has made it harder to buy a new laptop →
One contributor is the nation’s new fleet of remote workers; Gallup polls from the end of May found that 40 percent of Americans are “always” working from home due to the pandemic, and 22 percent of Americans “sometimes” do.
· Wall Street Breakfast: More Coronavirus Stimulus →
Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) leases 12 aircraft to bolster air cargo fleet.
· Exclusive: GM plans electric van for business users in bid to pre-empt Tesla →
Scott Phillippi, UPS senior director of fleet maintenance and engineering, said the package delivery firm believes electric vans have the potential to disrupt the commercial market.
· George Floyd was infected with COVID-19, autopsy reveals →
A convenient, reasonable, and reliable fleet with 24/7 English-speaking service.