Fleet в новостях
|entire fleet||Весь флот|
|fleet consisted||Флот состоял|
|fleet consists||Флот состоит|
|large fleet||Большой флот|
|small fleet||Небольшой флот|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· AirAsia cuts pilot salaries by 40% for May, June as aviation continues to face coronavirus heat →
As many as 600 of them are pilots for its 30 Airbus A320 aircraft fleet.
· Tui and Boeing agree deal on 737 Max payout and delivery delays →
This enables Tui to rapidly adapt its fleet growth to the currently challenging market environment.”
The Japan Times
· Troubling trends demand that Japan take action at sea →
A “massive” Chinese naval buildup that began in the 1990s allowed the PLAN to overtake the MSDF “in critical measures of power, including fleet size, aggregate tonnage, and firepower.”
· Dunkirk: how 335,000 were rescued - archive, 1940 →
Eighty years ago, British and Allied soldiers were evacuated from Dunkirk by a fleet of naval vessels and small boats.
The New York Times
· A World War II Flag Taken During a Reno Protest is Returned →
The ship also provided protection to the fleet against aerial attacks at Iwo Jima.
· Boeing to compensate German tour operator TUI over 737 MAX →
While the companies did not reveal financial details of the settlement, TUI said it covered “a significant portion of the financial impact” from the grounding of its existing 737 MAX fleet, “as well as credits for future aircraft orders”.
The China Post
· Virus has been ‘very devastating’ for many African airlines →
In February the airline received a government loan of nearly $5 million to overhaul its fleet’s engines.
· Toyota employee breaks into Yamanashi head office with shotgun →
A convenient, reasonable, and reliable fleet with 24/7 English-speaking service.