Flood в новостях
|flash flood||Внезапное наводнение|
|flood control||Борьба с наводнениями|
|flood damage||Ущерб от наводнения|
|flood waters||Паводковые воды|
Публикации и примеры предложений
The New York Times
· America Is Obsessed With Cuba. But What Do We Know About Its Citizens? →
Who knows what share of America’s growing conservatism was spurred by Carter’s instinct to throw open the gates and welcome that flood of dissidents?
· Health Minister orders probe into use of counterfeit masks in hospitals →
One major retailer temporarily withdrew some masks from sale after The Age and The Sydney Morning Herald on Tuesday reported experts' fears that Australia had been flooded with dodgy imitations of N95 face masks after the TGA relaxed its registration rules.
The China Post
· Macau gambling tycoon Stanley Ho dies at 98 →
His SJM Holdings Ltd., which flourished as the Chinese mainland’s economic opening created a flood of new wealth in a country with a passion for gambling, now controls 20 casinos on an island of about 10 square miles.
· Kingston backs probe of Woodman-linked schemes →
Among the projects to be examined is the 700-lot housing and wetlands scheme Waterways at Mordialloc Creek, housing development on Chiquita Park in Mentone, and a rezoning and subdivision of flood prone land property at Chelsea Heights known as 44 First Avenue.
· When China went to war on endemic football corruption →
Chinese football has since risen in stature at club level, with large-scale investment by Chinese companies and tycoons attracting a flood of players and coaches from overseas.
· Global report: 'disaster' looms for millions of children as WHO warns of second peak →
Hundreds of people flooded Madrid’s famous Retiro Park to enjoy a stroll or a jog in the sunshine.
· 'Stopped us in our tracks': Rare WA storm leaves farmers facing devastating crop losses →
As remnants of ex-tropical cyclone Mangga clashed with a cold front and trough, the state was lashed by gusts that reached about 130km/h in some areas, as well as heavy rain, flooding, high tides and significant beach erosion.
· Black hole: Oil industry fears an 'extinction event' →
Russia responded, pledging to flood the market with cheap oil of its own.
· Parks packed, terraces open as Madrid and Barcelona celebrate easing →
BARCELONA, May 26 — Hundreds of Madrid residents flooded to the city’s parks as lockdown measures were finally eased in the Spanish capital and in Barcelona, while beaches reopened in parts of the country after months-long closures.
· Defiant Dominic Cummings ‘does not regret’ lockdown trip to Durham amid public and Tory anger →
One MP told the Independent they had received a flood of angry emails in the wake of Mr Cummings’s attempt to explain his actions.