· Pyxis Tankers Inc. (PXS) CEO Eddie Valentis on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
MRs will continue to build a workforce within the product banking sector, providing stability of cash flows and solid asset values.
The New York Times
· Venice Glimpses a Future With Fewer Tourists, and Likes What It Sees →
Co-signed by museum directors and academics, and also by Mick Jagger, Francis Ford Coppola and Wes Anderson, the letter presents “Ten Commandments” for the new Venice, including calls for stricter regulation of ‘‘tourist flow’’ and the Airbnb market, and support for long-term rentals.
· Apple seen riding App Store momentum even higher →
Keeping the rest of our Services segment forecasts unchanged,and flowing through the $500M+ of App Store upside, we now forecast +16.7% Services growth in the June quarter (to $13.4B),nearly 5 points higher than our prior +12% Y/Y forecast,and ~2 points higher than the June quarter consensus estimate of $13.2B.
· Cracker Barrel: The Bad Picture Is Improving →
If there is any sort of consolation, it’s that Cracker Barrel did at least see positive cash flow in the first three quarters this year.
· Microsoft: Growth Beyond Expectations →
We will value Microsoft based on the Free Cash Flow Model and the Dividend Discount Model and try to estimate a fair value.
· JPMorgan Chase: COVID-19 Will Have A Short-Term Impact →
For the quarter, we continued to see flows into both client investment assets and deposits.
· NIO: Can Almost See The Turning Point →
Tesla was founded in 2003, approximately 10 years before NIO, and the below free cash flow chart just gave you an idea of how hard it is to run a profitable EV company.
The New York Times
· China May Sacrifice Hong Kong to Achieve its Goals →
China tightly limits the amount of its currency that flows past its borders, making the Chinese renminbi less useful in making global payments and loans, striking deals or participating in international finance.
· Your Daily Horoscope for Thursday, June 4 →
Today, however, you won't be quite as flexible and less likely to go with the flow.
· Let's reclaim our freedom and decriminalise journalism →
Politicians have cited “national security” so government agencies can reach into our homes, offices, phones and computers to control the possession and flow of information.