The New York Times
· With Steve King Gone, Does the Democrat Have a Shot in His Iowa District? →
We’re 39 counties, very rural, and in order to compete and connect with folks where they’re at, you’ve got to get out there.
· Guidewire Software, Inc. (GWRE) CEO Mike Rosenbaum on Q3 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And we'll -- we're going to be updating folks as we exit Q4 on expectations for next year.
· Transcript: Into an American Uprising: Can You Hear Us Now? →
I was outside of the podcast studio, connecting with these folks from all different corners of the country.
· Obama steps out as nation confronts confluence of crises →
Addressing graduates of historically black colleges and universities last month, Obama said the pandemic had “fully, finally torn back the curtain on the idea that so many of the folks in charge know what they’re doing.” And in a nationally televised broadcast celebrating graduating high school seniors, Obama said many “so-called grown-ups, including some with fancy titles and important jobs,” do only what’s convenient and feels good.
· Handgun ownership is a 'major risk factor' for suicide →
“Probably many of those folks are new gun owners and they may not be as familiar with safe storage or handling of a firearm.
· My family are Trump voters. During the George Floyd protests, Americans need to face up to some unsavory truths →
This does not mean these folks consciously crave dictatorship, but rather that they express classic authoritarian traits — a desire for “law and order” and social hierarchies, for example — triggered by their anxiety over social change.
· Agilent Technologies, Inc. (A) Management Presents at Jefferies Virtual Healthcare Conference (Transcript) →
And certainly looking forward to having a chat with you and any of the folks that are on the phone, so.
· American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (AEO) CEO Jay Schottenstein on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
As far as stores reopening, I mean obviously our SG&A dollars being down in the first quarter had a lot to do with stores being closed and the furlough of our associates, we're really excited to get all those folks back to work here in the second quarter.
· Lowe's Companies Inc. (LOW) Management Presents at Baird 2020 Global Consumer, Technology and Services Conference (Transcript) →
And just for folks on the webcast, the companies that are on deck for the 11:25 session, we have VISA, Shops Fire [ph], Teledyne, Evercore, and K-Force.
· A brutal video shows a black trans woman getting beat up by dozens of men →
#IyannaDior is a black trans woman who was brutally attacked as a crowd of cis black folks looked on (shoutout to the ONE good sis who tried to intervene).