“Follow” in the news
|did not follow|
|follow the same|
Publications and example sentences
· Rathayatra sans devotees in the time of coronavirus →
Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
· Romanian ambassador ‘concerned’ about conditions in Dutch meat firms →
The letter follows a visit by the ambassador and embassy officials to the Vion meat processing plant in Scherpenzeel, where dozens of mainly Romanian workers were ordered into quarantine after being found to have coronavirus.
· 18 test positive after attending COVID-19 patient's funeral →
The police were first alerted about the funeral, following which the civic authorities were notified, he said.
· Joseph Altuzarra Is Finding an Invigorating New Way of Working Under Lockdown →
“I’ve been wearing the sweatshirt over and over again.” Since then, Altuzarra has been working remotely with his team to finish their pre-spring collection, as well as beginning work on the following spring season.
· Mosques in Iran to resume daily prayers →
The Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention said this week that following an investigation of the animals at the Wuhan Seafood Market — where the first cases of COVID-19 were initially reported — it has ruled the site out as the origin of the outbreak.
· Hishammuddin confirms Wisma Putra staff Covid-19 positive →
Hishammuddin said following the detection of this first case, MOH in collaboration with the Fire and Rescue Department of Malaysia will take immediate steps to carry out disinfection works around the Wisma Putra premises.
· Raiders continue AAMI Park dominance with third-straight win over Storm →
Last year the Raiders made their premiership intentions clear with a late-game win over the Storm, they followed it with a shock qualifying final win at AAMI Park in the first week of the finals.
· Coronavirus: British Army called in to help quash online conspiracy theories →
Enter your email to follow new comments on this article.