Follow en las noticias
Colocaciones de ejemplo
|did not follow||No siguió|
|follow suit||Seguir el ejemplo|
|follow the same||Seguir lo mismo|
|not follow||No seguir|
Modismos y frases →
Publicaciones y oraciones de ejemplo
The Wall Street Journal
· Joe Kindred’s Recipe for Charred Squid With Ajo Blanco and Cilantro Pistou →
WHEN JOE AND KATY KINDRED opened their eponymous restaurant in Davidson, N.C., 8 months ago, they figured they’d slowly develop a local following.
· Second federal execution in 17 years delayed after prisoner claims dementia →
Enter your email to follow new comments on this article.
· Emirates Mars Mission postponed indefinitely due to bad weather →
The UAE's launch was initially scheduled for Tuesday, 14 July, before being pushed back to the following Friday.
· Mukesh Ambani invites startups to work with Jio; offers market access, tech development, capital, more →
Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
· Non–exemption declaration for foreign students: Rescinded by Trump govt, what it means →
Johns Hopkins and 20 other colleges in Washington, Arizona and California followed and sued too.
· Spain blackfly plague: Huge swarm engulfs Madrid - fears invasion will spread →
And, following Catalonia's lead, a string of regions introduced compulsory mask use at all times, regardless of whether social-distancing can be guaranteed.
· China row: Beijing lashes out at EU and UK over 'unhelpful scapegoating' as tensions erupt →
The message comes following the UK Government's decision to ban Chinese tech giant Huawei from British networks.
· British slave trader statue replaced by sculpture of Black Lives Matter protester →
LONDON — If one moment captured the Black Lives Matter protests that swept the U.K. following George Floyd's death, it was of demonstrators tearing down a statue of slave trader Edward Colston and throwing it into Bristol harbor.
· First Thing: Trump juked the stats over police killing black Americans →
Donald Trump has once again stoked racial divisions after telling a CBS interviewer that “more white people” than black are killed by US police, in his answer to a question about the death of George Floyd and the nationwide protests over police brutality and racism that followed.