|did not follow||従わなかった|
|follow the same||同じことに従う|
The Wall Street Journal
· Joe Kindred’s Recipe for Charred Squid With Ajo Blanco and Cilantro Pistou →
WHEN JOE AND KATY KINDRED opened their eponymous restaurant in Davidson, N.C., 8 months ago, they figured they’d slowly develop a local following.
· New novel from ‘Crazy Rich Asians’ author set for movie adaptation →
Sex and Vanity follows Lucie Churchill, a well-off woman with a Chinese-American mother, blue-blooded New York father, an apartment on Fifth Avenue, and a wealthy fiancé.
· Puk's Long Hair and Arm Troubles Both Are Gone, and Athletics' LHP Ready for Big Things →
Follow Athletics insider John Hickey on Twitter: @JHickey3
· Mariah Carey to publish her debut memoir in September →
While The Meaning of Mariah Carey is already available for pre-order, the Songwriters Hall of Fame inductee announced “additional surprises and rarities” are expected to follow in the coming months.
· NHL, players union agree to restart season on August 1 →
Training camps will open on Monday followed by a 24 team tournament that will take place in two Canadian cities, Edmonton, Alberta and Toronto, Ontario.
· Former UN Special Rapporteur praises Malaysia for raising poverty line but says updated figure still too low →
KUALA LUMPUR, July 11 — In reference to the government's announcement yesterday that the absolute poverty line has been revised from RM980 to RM2,208, former United Nations Special Rapporteur on Extreme Poverty and Human Rights Philip Alston praised Putrajaya for following through with a commitment to raise the poverty line and give a more accurate picture of the state of poverty in Malaysia.
· Pac-12 Commissioner Larry Scott Tests Positive for COVID-19 →
The Pac-12 announcement, via its Twitter account, was as follows:
· Trump undercuts health experts — again — in schools debate →
“You put guidelines out there about what’s necessary to keep people safe and then you expect people to follow them — not act disappointed if people follow them.”
· The NBA teams are ready to go in the 'bubble campus' - Now comes the fun part →
Follow Us On Twitter: @AllGrizzlies @SainAsylum
· Scotland leader sees surge in support for virus response →
But Sturgeon, 49, has refused to follow suit, estimating that infection rates in Scotland were still too high.