|did not follow||従わなかった|
|follow the same||同じことに従う|
· Obama urges mayors to act at local level on race relations and police brutality →
Enter your email to follow new comments on this article.
The New York Times
· Teaching Ideas and Resources to Help Students Make Sense of the George Floyd Protests →
We also have a place for teenagers from anywhere in the world to share their thoughts: Our Student Opinion forum “What Is Your Reaction to the Days of Protest That Have Followed the Death of George Floyd?” Already many have contributed to a thoughtful discussion about everything from the purpose of protests and the role of policing in our communities to how deeply ingrained racism is within us and within our society.
· Natural Gas: Power Burn Hits New Record High For This Time Of The Year →
We provide the following to subscribers:
· Army to keep active-duty troops in Washington DC, adding to confusion →
Defense officials said some of the troops were beginning to return to their home base Wednesday, but after Esper visited the White House following a press conference, plans changed, Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy told The Associated Press.
· American Airlines Is A Sell As Its Cash Flow Will Deteriorate After Q2 →
The following was asked in the latest Q1 earnings call by Hunter Kay from Wolfe Research:
· Airlines lose billions of dollars in the oil-market casino →
The practice of hedging isn't as common among US airlines, following market gyrations in recent years.
· RCI Hospitality Holdings: An Undervalued Company With An Unconventional Business →
The revenue is distributed as follows: 45.7% through service revenues, 38.5% alcoholic beverages, 8.8% food and merchandise and 7% through other sources such as cover and parking fees.
The New York Times
· Bruce Jay Friedman, 90, Author With a Darkly Comic Worldview, Dies →
“A Mother’s Kisses” could be thought of as something of a prequel, the story of a 17-year-old Brooklyn boy whose bulldozing mother arranges his admission to an agricultural college in Kansas and then follows him out there.
· Nancy Pelosi joins protests over police killing of George Floyd →
The president first retreated to a bunker and had the floodlights switched off at the White House, and then the following day walked to a nearby church for a photo opportunity after the clearance of a peaceful protest at Lafayette Park with tear gas, flashbangs, and rubber bullets.
· Scatter Charting BDC Baby Bond Yields: 6% To 10% →
The following table shows the historical information for TPVG: