|air force||Hava kuvvetleri|
|came into force||Güce geldi|
|driving force||Itici güç|
|police force||Polis kuvveti|
|task force||Görev gücü|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Universal Corp.: Continue To Buy In Slowly →
The short put generates an immediate premium, which satisfies the human need to “do something.” Additionally, the short put acts as a sort of Ulysses Pact (Ulysses pact), in that it can in some sense “force” the investor to buy at an advantageous price at a time when they may not want to.
· Shoppers are suing over mandatory mask rules, but doctors don’t buy it →
Now, that fight is spilling into court, as anti-mask activists publicly challenge stores’ right to force them to cover their faces.
· Darius Stills Named to Chuck Bednarik Award Watch List →
The preseason accolades continue to mount following a 2019 season where the Fairmont, WV native racked up 47 tackles, a team-leading 14.5 tackles for loss, seven sacks, which tied for the team lead with his brother Dante (second in the Big 12 Conference), five quarterback hurries, a forced fumble, two pass breakups, and a blocked field goal, earning 2019 first-team All-Big 12 honors.
The New York Times
· Los Angeles Apparel Factory Shut Down After More Than 300 Coronavirus Cases →
This is one of the first forced closures of a factory in Los Angeles because of coronavirus-related outbreaks, according to Jan King, the regional health officer for South and West Los Angeles.
· Deadly border clashes reignite Armenia-Azerbaijan conflict →
Desperate to restore its territorial integrity by diplomatic means, energy-rich Azerbaijan, whose military spending exceeds Armenia's entire state budget, has repeatedly threatened to take back the territory by force.
· Woman shot by police remains 'critical' as investigation into officer continues →
Merseyside Police has not disclosed what is happening in this specific case, but their professional standards department and the force's firearms commander are being kept abreast of developments.
· A month later, Pence’s wildly optimistic view of the pandemic has proved almost entirely wrong →
As the White House seeks to undercut coronavirus task force member Anthony S. Fauci’s pessimistic view of the pandemic due to his having himself been optimistic or incorrect early in the outbreak, Pence’s presentation of where the numbers were headed have consistently been shown to be wildly wrong.
· Berkshire Hathaway Q2 2020 Earnings And Book Value Estimates →
Berkshire's size has become its biggest liability and is forcing it into too narrow a range of investment opportunities.
· Jeff Hardy Dream Feuds; Arn Praises Randy Orton; Chris Jericho on Titus O'Neil →
He's an excellent heel, but when he gets forced into a babyface role, Randy will tell you he's not as comfortable.
· Michael Gove turns tables on SNP after UK told ‘Enjoy Brexit, we won’t be coming with you’ →
DON'T MISSSturgeon forced to accept EU’s terms and common fisheries policy [INSIGHT]Nicola Sturgeon's SIX major failures as Scotland's First Minister [INSIGHT]Scotland in danger of being ‘left behind’ with Sturgeon as SNP leader [VIDEO]