|foreign countries||Yabancı ülkeler|
|foreign language||Yabancı dil|
|foreign minister||Dışişleri bakanı|
|foreign policy||Dış politika|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Irksome in Iceland, brusque in Britain? US envoys draw ire →
“America is an extreme outlier in sending inexperienced and unqualified ambassadors,” said Barbara Stephenson, a former career foreign service officer, ambassador to Panama and ex-president of the American Foreign Service Association, the union that represents U.S. diplomats.
· The World’s One-Time Pharmacy Now Has a Globalization Headache →
Germany’s health minister, Jens Spahn, wants to lessen the reliance on Asian production that leaves the region’s supply at the mercy of foreign governments, and is using the country’s rotating presidency of the EU to pursue that.
· Minister encourages Thai hotels to stop price-gouging expats →
He said that there are 2 million foreign residents who would be able to travel domestically at this stage and contribute to a local revival of tourism before the borders are re-opened for general tourism.
· US will ban Tiktok on Sept 15 unless an American company buys it, says Donald Trump →
Microsoft said the discussions with TikTok’s parent firm ByteDance will build upon a notification made by Microsoft and ByteDance to the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS).
· SBA Communications Corp (SBAC) CEO Jeffrey Stoops on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Foreign exchange rate were a $1.3 million tailwind to revenues when compared with our internal estimates for the second quarter.
· RING Top 15 Holdings And Their Mining Jurisdictions - 2020 Edition →
When a foreign central bank draws on its swap line with the Federal Reserve, the foreign central bank sells a specified amount of its currency to the Federal Reserve in exchange for dollars at the prevailing market exchange rate.
· Norway restricts cruise ship arrivals after Covid-19 outbreak →
The foreign crew had been tested for the coronavirus before leaving their home countries but did not quarantine before starting work on the ship, the company said.
· MTUC: Putrajaya committing economic suicide with migrant worker curbs amid suppressed local pay →
“Many of the documented foreign workers in Malaysia are paid the minimum wage or slightly above while perks such as mandatory rest days, overtime or medical benefits are rare and inadequate.
· Rambus Inc. (RMBS) CEO Luc Seraphin on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
The 24% is higher than the statutory rate of 21%, primarily due to higher tax rates in our foreign jurisdiction.
The Japan Times
· American journalists in Hong Kong could be Beijing’s next target →
In 2018, Hong Kong denied a visa renewal for Victor Mallet of the Financial Times, following his hosting an event with a local independence activist at the Foreign Correspondents’ Club.