· HSBC is biggest loser in never-ending US-China global power play →
The reason the bank’s share price is trading at levels last seen before the handover of the former British colony to China in 1997 is partly due to the state of the global economy but also has a lot to do with global politics.
· Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson acquires XFL →
Former wrestling star Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson said he has acquired the XFL.
· Trump Org under investigation for 'insurance and bank fraud,' filing suggests →
The filing says the claims by Trump’s attorneys that the subpoena is “overbroad” because it focuses on so-called ‘hush-money’ payments made by his former attorney Michael Cohen in 2016 is a “false premise.”
· Jaguars Given Odds to Sign Former Steelers Wide Receiver Antonio Brown →
The saga of former All-Pro wide receiver Antonio Brown is a lengthy and well-documented one, but there is always a chance Brown lands with a team and plays at some point in 2020 in spite of it all.
· Navy investigating video that uses attack dogs to apparently mock civil rights activist Colin Kaepernick →
Kaepernick, 32, is the former San Francisco 49ers quarterback who drew national attention for kneeling during the national anthem at football games in 2016, in hopes of drawing attention to systemic racism and police brutality.
· What are Utah's biggest questions heading into the 2020 season? →
Now at the conclusion of the investigation, Harlan and head coach Kyle Whittingham penned a letter detailing their reasoning for keeping Scalley on staff, noting his relationship with current and former players and his willingness to accept responsibility of the situation.
· WATCH McCarthy Message: Cowboys Face ‘Unique Opportunity’ →
The former Green Bay coach is going to need to lean on his championship pedigree and mentality to lead Dallas back to the playoff promise land and beyond.
· Former Oklahoma State Star James Washington Lands on Reserve/COVID-19 List →
STILLWATER -- Another former Oklahoma State star has been placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list.
· EMCOR Group, Inc. (EME) CEO Tony Guzzi on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
I would go to latter, not the former.
· World Snooker Championship: Allen 'on guard' against first round upset at Sheffield →
Despite having played with no spectators present at both The Championship League and the Tour Championship at the Marshall Arena in Milton Keynes, the former Masters champion expects a very different experience when he steps out to play in the biggest event on the calendar.