· Working from home is leading to longer days and more meetings, global study finds →
The study, which examined the anonymous email and calendar data of more than three million users from an unnamed tech provider, also found significant increases in internal email, and in meeting sizes.
The China Post
· Captain astonished that his ship delivered Beirut explosive →
MOSCOW (AP) — When Boris Prokoshev, a former sea captain spending his retirement years in a Russian village, woke up and found an email saying a ship he once commanded had carried the ammonium nitrate that blew up swathes of Beirut, he was astonished.
· Selling Sunset: Who sold the $40 million house on Selling Sunset? →
The hot topic for the third series is the divorce of Chrishell and her husband Justin Hartley, as the rest of the agents found out through news articles.
· Safety, Not Money, will Eventually Decide Fate of 2020 College Football Season →
How Tyrann Mathieu Found His Way Through the Chaos On and Off the Field
· Cimarex Energy Co. (XEC) CEO Tom Jorden on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And we found that we could generate a little bit of oil growth next year, generate free cash flow after our dividend.
· Joe Biden Can Make History in Ways That Have Nothing to Do With His VP Pick →
Bharara, who was born in India and came with his family to the U.S. as a toddler, has found a second career as a podcaster, law school professor and author, but a move back into government would certainly come as welcome news to his 1.4 million Twitter followers.
· Sevilla next for Wolves after Raúl Jiménez penalty edges out Olympiakos →
Then came an even closer shave, as Mohamed Camara scored what he believed to be a valid goal, only for it to be nullified after a VAR review found Youssef El Arabi’s armpit to have been offside in the buildup.
· Joe Sugg: Strictly star reveals reason for social media silence after being rushed to A&E →
“Found this in my phone from the Christmas special and there is something about a Christmas song that puts me is such a good mood so I thought I would share it this was day 2 so it changed a fair bit for the actual show.
· Amarin Earnings, And Other News: The Good, Bad And Ugly Of Biopharma →
According to a survey, the company found that among 302 statin-treated patients with triglycerides above 150 mg/dL and other relevant factors, unaided awareness was less than 1%.
· Mens Birkenstocks: How Do We Feel About It? →
The German label was founded in 1774 by shoemaker Johann Adam Birkenstock, who passed down his craft to the generations that followed.