|found guilty||Suçlu bulundu|
|found only||Sadece bulundu|
|found themselves||Kendilerini buldular|
|study found||Çalışma bulundu|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
The New York Times
· Even Asymptomatic People Carry the Coronavirus in High Amounts →
Researchers in South Korea found that roughly 30 percent of those infected never develop symptoms yet probably spread the virus.
· Curtiss-Wright Is A Stealth Company Benefiting From Low Expectations →
The company was founded on the cusp of the Great Depression when the nascent aviation business was beginning to flourish.
· Emmerdale spoilers: Charity Dingle's new role 'revealed' in pregnancy twist →
Tracy and Nate have only been dating for a few months, but have suddenly found themselves possibly becoming parents in nine months time.
The New York Times
· This Year’s Must-Have Back-to-School Item: Masks for Children →
Even larger quantities of masks for children — up to 50, in some cases, can be found on Amazon, while Etsy, the e-commerce site for handmade items, has a large selection of face shields adorned with cartoons and animals.
· Sony’s new WH-1000XM4 headphones promise better noise cancelling →
Its strength is still adjustable on a 20-point scale found within Sony's companion app, and the mode can still be activated through a button on the headphones themselves.
· Uber acquires UK minicab software company Autocab →
The ruling, which found that Uber was not a “fit and proper” body to act as a private hire operator, is currently suspended pending appeal.
· Scientists follow the nose to solve mystery of long-necked reptile →
“We have found the same genus, Tanystropheus, in China,” said Fraser.
· Delek US Holdings, Inc. (DK) CEO Uzi Yemin on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
The presentation materials used during today's call can be found on the Investor Relations section of the Delek US website.
· Grandmother sues Disney after being arrested for carrying CBD oil →
A woman who was arrested at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom after security found a bottle of CBD oil in her purse is suing the Disney company.
· Gig workers for Target’s delivery service say tipping glitches are cutting into pay →
Others sent screenshots showing $30 or $40 gratuities, but when Erika logged into her account, she found zeros.