“Fourth” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· ITC to use Amway network to sell juices as coronavirus pushes demand for immunity boosters →
While the company posted overall losses during the fourth quarter, its Chyawanprash range and honey range has provided some respite.
· Lionel Messi: Barcelona and Argentina star's iconic moments →
It was enough to earn Messi an unprecedented fourth consecutive Ballon d'Or - even though he only won the Copa del Rey in 2012 for all those goals.
· 2 floors of Parliament Annexe building sealed after official tests positive for COVID-19: Sources →
A Rajya Sabha Secretariat official tested positive for COVID-19 on Friday, the fourth such case in the Parliament complex, sources said here.
· Costco Wholesale Corporation (COST) Management on Q3 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
I think it started actually in the fourth week of February and then into the first two-and-half weeks of March with very strong sales as people were stocking up prior to the implementation, the concern about availability of certain key products as well as the implementation of various stay at home orders.
· Daydreaming should be celebrated, says State Library's Kate Torney →
According to research by US site LitHub, based on annual reports, the State Library is the fourth most visited library in the world.
· Aritzia Inc's (ATZAF) CEO Brian Hill on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Welcome to Aritzia’s Fourth Quarter 2020 Conference Call.
· Tax Deducted at Source: Quarterly payment of TDS could be a ‘Saviour’ for taxpayers in Corona crisis →
For first three quarters, TDS can be paid within 7 days from end of quarter and for fourth quarter it can be paid by 30th April.
The China Post
· GOP lawyer fights California governor on stay-at-home orders →
Instead, she became a lawyer, clerking in the U.S. Department of Justice’s Civil Division and later on the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals in Baltimore.
· New video appears to show George Floyd on the ground with three officers →
At the beginning of the new video, three officers wearing uniforms that match the ones shown in the initial video can be seen on the ground with Floyd, while a fourth officer stands nearby.
· Salesforce's (CRM) CEO Marc Benioff on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And as our fiscal year began, we were coming off an amazing fourth quarter.