Fragment в новостях
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Study uncovers why poor sleep can harm your heart →
They discovered that fragmented sleep, as measured by the wrist detector, produced higher neutrophil counts and higher coronary artery calcium, a measure of inflamed arteries.
· Commentary: The US dollar remains crucial to Hong Kong’s prosperity →
China’s economic growth has seen its business interests in the city increase but also become more fragmented.
· Rémy Cointreau SA's (REMYF) CEO Éric Vallat on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And what are more fragmented spirit market segments with a much wider choice of alternatives for consumers?
· Hong Kong defies ban to honor Tiananmen Square massacre victims →
The vigil this year, even in its more fragmented form, has added weight as China moves to undermine the “one country, two systems” framework, which allows Hong Kong to have a degree of autonomy for its democratic system, and freedoms of press and speech not afforded to the rest of mainland China, until at least 2047.
· G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. (GIII) CEO Morris Goldfarb on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And the bulk of our issues are the kind of fragmented in every area.
The New York Times
· Mold Can Make Your Family Sick. Here’s How to Get Rid of It. →
In particular, it’s impossible to disambiguate whether someone is sensitive to fungal fragments, the spores themselves, or the volatile organic compounds in the mold farts.
· Cantel Medical Corp. (CMD) CEO George Fotiades on Q3 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
They are more fragmented, entrepreneurial type businesses.
The New York Times
· Your Short Film of the Day →
711391’s queries take the form of both questions and fragmented, diaristic statements.
· Thousands Who Got COVID-19 in March Are Still Sick →
Or persistent fragments of viral genes, though not infectious, may still be triggering a violent immune overreaction, as if “you’re reacting to a ghost of a virus,” Iwasaki says.
· Carvana: A Short Opportunity →
On the supply side, we can say it's entirely fragmented with no dominant player on the field.