“Free” in the news
|free of charge|
|undrafted free agent|
Idioms and phrases →
Publications and example sentences
· Noble Corporation - Bankruptcy Leaves Equityholders With Virtually Nothing →
In a debtholder slide presentation filed with the SEC, the company projects $85 million of negative unlevered free cash flow next year with the metric improving to positive $20 million in 2022 and $143 million in 2023:
· The Cybersecurity 202: White House backpedals after Trump’s suggested election delay crossed GOP red line →
Hackers even offered up some “free” advice:
· Iridium Communications: Growth Continues Despite A Bump In The Road →
In fact, unlike 2019, when the first six months resulted in free cash flow of -$63.14 million, the firm was in the green by $85.88 million so far this year.
The New York Times
· Poland’s Supreme Court Declares Presidential Election Valid →
“I had no doubt what the decision would be,” said Michal Wawrykiewicz, a lawyer from the Free Courts Initiative and the Committee for Defense of Justice.
The Japan Times
· There may never be a ‘silver bullet’ for COVID-19, WHO warns →
Since the early stages of the COVID-19 crisis, The Japan Times has been providing free access to crucial news on the impact of the novel coronavirus as well as practical information about how to cope with the pandemic.
· Yeah, '28-3,' But Dan Quinn Tops Bill Belichick Regarding COVID-19 →
Matt Ryan is the Falcons' guy behind center, and as of now, he's coronavirus free.
· Amazon ‘plans to open at least 30 physical shops in the UK’ →
They also need to have downloaded the free Amazon Go app on a “recent-generation” iPhone or Android smartphone, Amazon states on its website.
· Tesla Traders Should Watch This Pattern →
Feel free to leave a message in the comments section if you have a request.
· PS Plus August 2020 free PS4 games release date, launch time, final warning, killer deals →
The August 2020 free PS4 games include Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Campaign, as well as brand new release Fall Guys Ultimate Knockout.
· Exploring COVID-19's Impact on NFL Players, Salary Cap and More →
), he will receive $350,000 and an accrued season that will count towards free agency.