Free en las noticias
Colocaciones de ejemplo
|free agent||Agente libre|
|free of charge||Gratis|
|free transfer||Transferencia gratis|
|undrafted free||Sin borrador|
|undrafted free agent||Agente libre no reclutado|
Modismos y frases →
Publicaciones y oraciones de ejemplo
· I'm Buying CenturyLink But Not For The Dividends →
The free cash flow coverage of dividends is often cited by income investors as a sign of the company's ability to preserve the dividend at the current rate.
· A new study finds that giving kids deworming treatment still benefits them 20 years later →
Your financial contribution will not constitute a donation, but it will enable our staff to continue to offer free articles, videos, and podcasts at the quality and volume that this moment requires.
· The best things to do — virtually and in person — while quarantined in the D.C. area →
Events are free unless otherwise noted.
· More states are using ballot drop boxes for voters who don’t trust the mail, but the boxes are already drawing skepticism →
Every American, regardless of which candidates they support, should be concerned that our elections remain free and fair,” the statement read.
· Private Equity Makes Huge Bet On Mexican Manufacturing - This Makes Centro Norte Even More Attractive →
Kansas City Southern is the rail network that NAFTA built - that is to say - it's the railroad designed to benefit from the further growth of U.S-Mexican free trade.
· Two Decades of Pandemic War Games Failed to Account for Donald Trump →
Within 18 months, the coronavirus had spread around the world, 65 million people were dead and the global economy was in free fall.
The Wall Street Journal
· Amazon and Tesla Take Off as Small Investors Embrace Fractional-Share Trading →
One of the most discussed trends in markets this year has been individual investors’ renewed embrace of stocks, fueled in part by coronavirus-fueled volatility and free trading apps like the one from Robinhood Markets Inc.
· Worried parents have become an easy target for online misinformation in this pandemic →
Nora Benavidez, director of US free expression programs at PEN America and an expert on media literacy and misinformation, says part of the pernicious effect of misinformation is that it plays into two psychological phenomena — illusory truth and confirmation bias — that are currently thriving as parents search for answers and make high-stakes decisions.
· The Matrix director: I'm glad film recognised as trans metaphor →
“I think it freed us up as film-makers because we were able imagine things that at that time you didn’t necessarily see on screen.”
· Apple - Torn Between Overextended Valuation And Stunning Results →
In order to choose a conservative approach, I have chosen a growth rate of 5% per year in terms of the free cash flow.