From en las noticias
Colocaciones de ejemplo
|away from home||Lejos de casa|
|graduating from high||Graduarse de lo alto|
|released from prison||Liberadode prision|
|reviews from critics||Comentarios de críticos|
|reviews from music||Críticas de la música|
Publicaciones y oraciones de ejemplo
· MSMEs call govt's decision for funding NPA accounts historic; hail approval to revised definition →
From Rs 20 crore investment and Rs 100 crore turnover limits in medium enterprises announced by Sitharaman, the increase in threshold to Rs 50 crore in investment and Rs 250 crore in turnover was approved.
· Ariana Grande joins peaceful protest for George Floyd’s death: ‘We were loud, we were loving’ →
The Seven Rings singer also shared photos from the protests, while imploring people to acknowledge the peaceful nature of the march.
· George Floyd protests: British photographer arrested and charged in 'affront to press freedom' →
“Police had removed masks from some protestors for their photo but then refused to give them back and did not offer any extra masks.”
· Obama praises peaceful protesters, condemns violence at George Floyd protests →
Monday also brought further protests and demonstrations of support around the world, from New Zealand to Syria.
· Silvercrest Metals: An Emerging Producer To Buy On Dips →
While the Gold Miners Index (GDX) and several gold names have come back with a vengeance from their 52-week lows set in mid-March, the silver miners (SIL) has seen a dearth of new 52-week highs, with most silver miners lagging their gold sector peers by a wide margin.
· Help the Hungry: ‘Someone delivering for me each day makes me feel less isolated’ →
Knowing I would get at least one meal a day from Made in Hackney was amazing.”
· Eurodollar Futures At Risk →
Read about banks pulling back from gold futures trading here.
· Minnesota AG says 4 officers will be charged to 'highest degree of accountability' →
Ellison, a Democrat who represented Minneapolis in Congress from 2007 to 2019, stressed that rushing the investigation would not be effective in the long run because he wants to assure he cannot be accused of missing or overlooking any evidence.
· Puerto Rico's federally created financial oversight board upheld by Supreme Court →
WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court on Monday upheld the oversight board established by Congress to help Puerto Rico out of a devastating financial crisis that has been exacerbated by the coronavirus outbreak, recent earthquakes and damage from Hurricane Maria in 2017.
· Amazon rally expected to extend as online dominates →
Morgan Stanley hikes its price target on Amazon (AMZN +1.1%) to $2,800 from $2,600 on an online buying thesis that continues to gain strength.