“Frontier” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· Golar LNG Partners LP (GMLP) CEO Karl Staubo on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Record low gas prices favors LNG as the cheaper and cleaner source of energy versus alternatives with new markets opening for potential FSRU contracts seeking access to LNG fuel and environment environmental benefit arbitrage and also frontier markets, as Tor Olav mentioned, in potential floating datacenters fueled by LNG and similar.
The New York Times
· If We Had a Real Leader →
After the Challenger explosion, Reagan reminded us that we are a nation of explorers and that the explorations at the frontiers of science would go on, thanks in part to those who “slipped the surly bonds of earth to touch the face of God.”
· Advance Micro Devices' (AMD) CEO Lisa Su on Bernstein 36th Annual Strategic Decisions Conference →
Can you talk a little bit about those hyper – those HPC opportunities, Frontier and El Capitan?
· Relief for migrant labourers: Too late, too little →
The SC, in its judgment, expanded the frontiers of fundamental rights.
· Pandemic Organizers Are Co-opting Productivity Software →
Storing the bare minimum of personal information is in line with the recommendations put forth recently by the Electronic Frontier Foundation, a digital-privacy and free-speech nonprofit that has published detailed guides to organizing securely.
· China and India are in a dangerous standoff over a hotly contested border →
For about 80 years, India and China have quarreled over a roughly 2,200-mile frontier spanning the Himalayas, occasionally going to war over their competing claims.
· Market-Makers' ETF Intelligence: Friday, May 22, 2020 →
The “frontier” of best advantage runs from SPY at location , to URE at location  to MIDU at .
· The wisdom of the forest: Antonio Bolívar died on April 30th →
(In 2019 too, for a Netflix crime-thriller series of Ciro Guerra’s called “The Green Frontier”, he played a detective thoroughly steeped in ancestral wisdom.)
· Donald Trump is starting a messy fight with the entire internet →
The Electronic Frontier Foundation calls it “the most important law protecting internet speech.”
The New York Times
· DealBook: An Election Fought With Charts →
A stimulus plan worth 750 billion euros, or $826 billion, would cross a new frontier for the European Union, The Times’s Matina Stevis-Gridneff writes.